- Arthroscopy Academy meeting 25th Dec 2022
- Spondylitis is a type of Arthritis that causes pain and stiffness in the Spine. This reduced flexibility eventually results in a hunched-forward posture. Symptoms of Spondylitis include pain in the neck which spreads through the arms, stiffness and forward posture.
- The mobile phone has become one of the most essential things in our lives and it’s almost impossible to avoid. But continuous usage of the mobile can cause issues with various parts of your body, such as the text-neck syndrome caused by continuously bending your neck while using your phone. All of this can be avoided if some proper precautions are exercised.
- Sciatica is an uncomfortable pain starting from the lower back spreading down to the back of the thigh, sometimes even all the way down to the toes. It is a continuous kind of pain which feels like an electric impulse. Sciatica can occur when a lot of pressure is put on the lower back, like when lifting a heavy weight.
- Tennis elbow is a condition where the forearm muscles and tendons get inflamed from overuse. Tennis & other racquet sports can cause this condition, but other sports like cricket and other activities can also put you at risk. Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar suffered from tennis elbow during his prime days. He also underwent surgery for it.