- Was invited to Bhopal to ‘Gandhi Medical College’ to give two live surgery demonstrations – one on robotic hip replacement and another on robotic knee replacement – for the Central Zone Orthopedic Conference (CEZCON), with delegates from all over the central zone states like UP, MP and Bihar.
- Was invited as a faculty to Kurnool to give a talk on robotic knee arthroplasty during the Orthopedic Association of South Indian States Conference ( OASISCON ).
- High Prevalence of Isolated Antero‑medial Osteoarthritis (AMOA) in Indian Patients Undergoing Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty .
- At the 3rd SKI (Society for Knee Surgeons of India) Founders meeting in Pune to deliberate on the future activities and conferences of this very promising organisation! Was great to catch up with the boss!
- Was invited as faculty to the annual Pune Knee Course to moderate a live surgery of Robotic Partial Knee Replacement.It was an awesomely planned conference with excellent learning for all the delegates!